How Much Would a Mommy Makeover Cost in Orlando?

I'm 23 and have saved up for a mommy makeover. I am from CT but I am moving to Orlando next spring and that's when I want it done. I noticed plastic surgery is alot less expensive in Florida. I was wondering an estimated price for a mommy makeover that is only saline breast implants and a tummy tuck. I don't really need anything else (i,e lift or lipo)

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover in Orlando

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Cost of mommy makeover

Cost of any plastic surgery depends on 1) surgeon's fee, 2) facility fee, 3) anesthesia fee, and 4) device (implant) price.  Some surgeons charge more than others depending on their experience.  Depending on which facility and types of anesthesia you choose from, the overall cost will vary accordingly.  The implant price is usually set.  You should visit with couple of board-certified plastic surgeons in Orlando and ask them their all-inclusive price. Please remember that cheaper is not better.  You want to make sure that your board-certified surgeon has lots of experience and has a good reputation.  Ask to see her/his before and after photos.  Best wishes.

Cost of plastic surgery

i caution you to choose a surgeon based on cost alone.   I would recommend that you save money for the surgeon you desire or apply for healthcare financing.    

Although most board certified plastic surgeons follow recommended guidelines from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, some younger or inexperienced plastic surgeons will reduce prices drastically to bring in new patients.   

It is important that you carefullly assess your surgeons experience, reputation, before/after photos, and even ask to speak to previous patients.   

Just like anything in life, if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!   Do your homework and look into healthcare financing.    The last thing you want to buy on sale is a procedure on yourself.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD