Mole removed with laser came back. What is next option? (photo)

I've had a small mole on my nose and thank god it's not cancerous, it's genetic. I have had it removed via laser, but it grew back. The only difference is that it looks lighter in color. Due to this, I don't know what procedure would work best for me. I've heard of it being scraped off and laser obviously didn't work for me, but does these mean my only option would be surgery ? I really want to get this done ASAP ! I live in Orange County btw .

Mole Removal

I am happy to know that the appearance of your mole lightened with laser therapy.  Which laser did they utilize? It looks like most of the mole still remains.  You may need traditional shave removal to have the rest of the substance of the mole removed.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with both dermatology and cosmetic dermatology for the best results.