Are there ways of placing filler for a smiling eye appearance on relaxed eyes?

What I get told most frequently about my look is that I'm beautiful while smiling. The main reason for this is the plump under eye pouch formed by my frequent bouts of smiling. I would like a bit of a fuller appearance there as I feel that it will give a happier expression even when I'm not smiling. I also have high cheekbones and a bit of hollowness under my eyes.

Filler around eyes

Yes, there are fillers available for under the eyes.  Restylane Silk and Belotero are two fillers that are commonly used in this area, and have minimal side effects when injected properly.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon