How long after finding squamous on my nose can I wait to have surgery?

I'm having MOHS surgery on 7/10 but found out on 5/22 for squamous on side of nose Is that too late? They have nothing sooner.

How long can I wait for Mohs surgery

There are often times when based on patient's or physician's schedules that we have to wait a bit for a surgery to be performed. What you are stating is less than 2 months time, so it is just fine to wait that long. An SCC is slow growing, so there will not be that much change in that timeframe.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Mohs surgery and squamous cell cancer on the nose

Usually if the lesion is treated within a few weeks to 1-2 months that should not be a major issue. If your cancer is aggressive, it might need to be treated sooner. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon