Do I have A type tubular breasts and can I make them even looking? (Photo)

My PS wants to do a bilateral purse string mastopexy with saline implants. Is this the best course of action. I want to look bigger, even, and natural looking.

Do I have A type tubular breasts and can I make them even looking?

Thanks for the question of pictures. Your  photographs do demonstrate asymmetric breast ptosis; I do not see features associated with  tuberous breasts. You may benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Seek consultation  with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

Do I have tubular breasts and can I make them even looking?

I think that a breast augmentation and lift would be reasonable based upon your pictures.

Tubular Breasts

Hi and thanks for your question and for submitting photos. You may have some constriction of the base of the breast but you do not have a tuberous breast deformity. On closer inspection, your breasts are really quite different and as such will require a slightly different approach on each side. I think you might find that over time, saline filled implants are likely to displace laterally (slide over toward your sides) in your case because of the lateral displacement of your natural breast evident in the photographs. This tendency likely reflects an underlying slope of your chest wall and ribs, particularly on the left. You might consider an anatomic shaped gel implant or even a textured round gel implant for the augmentation. The textured surface tends to help keep the implants in place. The right side may not need a lift. I think the left side would benefit from a lift to improve your symmetry. As always, detailed measurements and analysis of the qualities of your breast tissue are important to maximize your results. 

Joel A. Williams, M.D., FACS

Joel Williams, MD
Dalton Plastic Surgeon

Did I have A type tubular deformity?

Hello and thank you for your question.  No you do not.  What you have is a mild constriction deformity in the right breast and moderate in the left. This is often associated with tubular breast deformity which you don't have. I think periareolar lift with implant is appropriate with a small chance for a vertical scar more so on the right than the left.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift to maximize breast augmentation results.

You have volume and shape differences in your breasts - I personally don't think a peri-areolar 'pursestring' breast lift is a good option in cases like yours. A prefer a vertical mastopexy combined with breast augmentation because it allows me to improve breast symmetry (by tissue removal) and improve breast projection (which a peri-areolar breast lift diminishes).