How much is a treatment for small scars that were big red pimples before? (Photo)

How much is treatment for a very small open scar that was a big red pimple I popped it like twice because it got bigger and then I just stayed with two very small scars from that pimple

Options for Acne Scarring

There are a number of treatments that are available for acne scarring, ranging from Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Topical Treatments, Stem cell & Platelet Rich Plasma treatments and Laser treatments. The prices can range anywhere from hundreds of dollars to several thousands depending on the treatment options and areas treated. You would need a consultation from a qualified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon or medical aesthetician in your area to give a more precise answer for your specific situation.