How to pick surgeon for nose job? About how much should I expect to pay? 27yr old female (photos)

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. What do I look for in choosing a surgeon for a nose job? Should I specifically go to a facial plastic surgeon? I don't want to end up going to a surgeon that excells at body surgery but falls short on facial surgery and have a botched job. Also about how much should I expect to pay(so I know how much to save)? And is there a better time during year to get a nose job? I've included some photos of my nose...I'm not sure it helps
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Searching for the right surgeon

It is very important to find a surgeon who has a lot of experience with rhinoplasty surgery.  This is a very intricate surgery and you want to be sure you chose the best surgeon for you.  I would recommend researching and meeting with multiple surgeons.  Online reviews from other patients can also be helpful.  Cost is difficult to estimate as this can vary based on surgeon, geography, and surgical complexity.  Once you meet in person with your surgeon, they can provide a detailed quote.  

Rhinoplasty Specialist

You would be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. 

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon. When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance. Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

How to find a surgeon for a rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Please schedule a consult with a reputable board certified facial plastic surgeon in your geographical area. You should have a thorough discussion regarding their experience and your wants. The fees will vary based on geographical area. We are located in the mid-west and our fee is about $5900 for the rhinoplasty. Additional procedures can be discussed during the consultation at which time you would receive an exact quote. Best wishes!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon