I was wanting to know how much it would cost to have silicone implants inserted under the muscle with a nipple lift?

Do you except financing

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Costs for gel augmentation and mastopexy

will vary widely and its best to simply start in your backyard and start calling offices for 'all inclusive' costs for that so you have an idea of what you are looking at.  Augmentation alone starts at $6700 in my practice and the lift cost will vary by just want needs to be done as it could range from a minimal crescent lift to a full blown lollipop lift.  So you really should invest in a consultation so you can compare apples to apples... and by chance, maybe you won't  even need a lift after being evaluated and examined.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cost

Thank you for the question and prices vary from office to office even in the same building.  So go on some complimentary consultations, get recommendations, compare photos and fees and find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Cost of breast augmentation with "nipple lift."

Costs will be highly variable depending upon office location and surgeon experience but in my Beverly Hills office a Benelli/Aug with silicone cohesive implants costs approximately $10.5 including implants, the OR expense and the anesthetist.  Rx's and blood tests are not included.  Good luck and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast augmentation cost #plasticsurgery

Breast augmentation and other cosmetic breast procedure have varying costs based on surgeon experience and location. See a few surgeons and get some price quotes for your particular clinical situation.

Breast Augmentation and Cost

Cost of surgery is variable depending on the location of your surgeon and the experience of your surgeon as well.  The cost of surgery is broken down into the cost of implants, surgery center fee, anesthesiologist fee and surgeon fee. 

I would recommend you find a few board certified plastic surgeons whose work you like after reviewing their multiple photos, after evaluating their online reviews and then take it from there.  Cost is obviously an important aspect of the surgery, but you want to make certain that your find a plastic surgeon that you click with and that you trust.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Breast augmentation costs?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.