Are there any Doctors in Central/Northern California who specialize or offer lipo of the calves and ankles?

I know this is a harder area for lipo so looking for a surgeon who offers this or does them frequently. Attached a picture to give you an idea.

Calves and ankles liposuction is truly an art.

Liposuction of the calves and ankles makes a big improvement in patients and is easy to undergo under tumescent local.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I would advise you to find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year as calf and ankle liposuction will be a small subset of any practice.

Beverly Hills, CA

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Liposuction of the calves and lower legs.

I have been performing liposuction including the lower legs and calves for three decades. The results have generally been outstanding for appropriate patients and can improve contouring in an often dramatic way. It is important to wear  compressive garments after the procedure and ambulate immediately to help restore lower leg circulation. There are several photos on my website to show the improvement in contour that can be achieved. Good luck and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- LEG CONTOURING

This area needs a very well trained physician who does a signfiicant number of lower leg procedures. Thelegs require meticulous skill and expertise. In my practice, I frequently use liposuction for thigh, knee, calf and ankle contouring. Please consult with a VASER HI DEFINITION contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer