How to achieve more feminine face without nose job/chin implant? (photos)

I am looking for procedures (preferably non-invasive) to achieve a more feminine/sexy face. I have posted a similar question before but I asked specifically about my nose.I think changing my nose would change my face too much for my liking since it is a family trait. I'd appreciate any suggestions! Thank you.

More feminine face without nose or chin

I dont think it is possible . The nose is masculine and the retrusive chin makes you have a unhappy expression. The chin can be enlarged with fat if you dont want an implant  and your lips can be made more alluring. Your close cropped hair is also masculine.It is not possible with all your masculine chacteristics