All four wisdom teeth extracted Tuesday and in two of the holes there is white stuff forming. Is it infection or new tissue?

I have been following all of the instructions very carefully. There is not a weird smell or taste and there is not a severe amount of pain. What does new tissue even look like?

Melody

It is likely the tissue you see is a normal result of having your teeth removed.  If you have any questions or concerns, though, it is best to consult the dentist that did the extractions so that you can have a proper evaluation done.  Good luck!

Seattle Dentist