Its been exactly a week and two days since my BR, I'm having leakage and scared that I'm not healing properly. Help? (photos)

Better than most

You look completely normal.  It is completely normal to have a little seepage from your breast reduction incisions.  Stay in touch with your surgeon if you have additional concerns. 

Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
1 week after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Incisions

The skin edges after a breast reduction are often under a significnat amount of tension.  Sometimes this causes them to spread a little and there can be a small amount of straw colored drainage.  When this happens, I recommend that patients apply an antibiotic ointment twice a day.  The skin will almost always heal and seal the incision without any infection.

Samuel Beran, MD