Tummy tuck swelling. What can I do? (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck in may it's now August and I my stomach in still swollen in the front with a pouch my sides fill tight.will my stomach go down how long will this last.what can I do.

Tummy tuck swelling. What can I do?

I recommend following up with your chosen surgeon as he or she knows exactly what was done during surgery. you should address you concerns with your surgeon. 
Regards, 

Questions about my tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question, I understand your concerns, however it is impossible to evaluate your current photos without also viewing the pre-operative photos as a comparison. I suggest you express your concerns with your doctor.

Tummy tuck post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (3 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck swelling. What can I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  After three months much of your surgical swelling should have resolved and I would first want to rule out a discrete fluid collection, termed a seroma, from your lower abdomen, but if no fluid can be identified your  pouch is likely residual fatty tissue and skin that will need a revision surgery to correct.  Hope this helps.

This is not swelling

I am sorry but this is not swelling. You have extra fatty tissue that hanging over the incision. Your before pictures would have been helpful. I would suggest that you see your surgeon for revision to lower the incision and do liposuction.  

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Post-Op Tummy Tuck Swelling

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate. You can return to full activity without restrictions at 6 weeks.