Are There Any Certified Doctors That Perform Subfascial Placement?

Looking for CERTIFIED doctors who perform subfascial augmentation. Willing to travel thanks :)

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Implants. Please take a minute to look over their reviews and contact them for a consultation.

Hopefully this helps!

Doctor Answers 2

Subfascial Breast Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Richard Baxter has significant experience with subfascial placement in Washington.  He has also published his results.  A different aesthetic then mine as far as size and shape but certainly well respected with a great reputation, consistent results, publications etc.  I'm sure he can deliver the results that you are after safely.  I hope this helps!


All the best,


Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Subfascial Placement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

 You seem ready for an in person consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. A call to nearby surgeons office will let you know whether or not they do their breast surgery with that technique.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Jourdan Gottlieb, MD
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.