Are there ever reasons that insurance would cover some costs for breast augmentation without implants?

causing Many traumatic issues including ooen-heart surgery in which,now, there's a gap in my breastplate And now my breasts are flattened by accident & open heart surgery(USA TRAUMA CENTER MOBILE,AL) I may have to be opened back up for clamps so my breast bone will grow back correctly!I need advice slots and maybe a little help with finding a recommendation for a great surgeon near me,Thank you all so kindly!!

Insurance cover BA?

Thank you for your question.  I think you would need to discuss with your own insurance provider whether some or all of a breast augmentation procedure might be considered reconstructive.

Insurance covered augmentation

Hello and thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, it's hard to give a definite answer about insurance coverage for an augmentation. Every insurance company is different and require different criteria to consider a procedure medically necessary. About 99% of the time an augmentation is considered 100% cosmetic, but depending on your past medical history and other factors, your case may be a different situation. Be sure to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and best wishes.