I want to know what kind of procedure would be best to tighten the skin under my eyes. I am 30.

Doctor Answers 4

Eye Rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. Eyes can be rejuvenated with skincare, surgery, and non surgical treatments such as injectable fillers, microneedling, peels, tissue tightening, and laser resurfacing. I would recommend an in person exam with an expert to determine your candidacy based on your individual anatomy and goals. Best wishes. 

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Clear+Brilliant/Fraxel, Eclipse Micropen, Viva/Intensif

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To tighten I suggest fillers with lasers or microneedling/PRP.  Thermage and ultherapy can be used as well as venus legacy, endymed and exilis.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

What to do for under eyes bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for asking your question. There are many treatments for the under eyes, including blepharoplasty, laser skin resurfacing, fillers and microneedling with PRP. See an experienced Oculoplatic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment options.  Good luck,

Moab UT- What a lovely place.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nicole, you have not provided a photo so we have to guess.  At thirty, it is essential that the punishment fits the crime.  Most likely what you need in under eye volume not surgery or super aggressive skin resurfacing.  Less is more.  Who does your filler service makes all of the difference.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.