Arm falling asleep after thigh lift?

I just had a medial thigh lift 2 days ago with some revision lipo on my rear. I started noticing my left arm would fall asleep at night just laying on my back, hands on my stomach. Yesterday,I noticed my left lateral breast was sore. Could they have lifted me oddly and pinched my nerve in my brachial plexus? It seems to be getting numb throughout the day now too. I'm kinda freaking out about this. What should I worry about, and when should this get better?

Arm falling asleep after thigh lift

This could be due to positioning of your body during the surgical procedure that you had. There could be other reasons that may need to be investigated. You should discuss this with your surgeon. If it is due to positioning, the good news is that it should go away soon.