I have a tooth broken below the gum line and can't immediately see a dentist...?

I can't get into any dentist before Friday, and I can only see certain ones because of my insurance coverage. The pain's been sporadic until today, and now it's to the point that my face feels warm on that side and the pain is about 8/10, which is even more that it was only an hour ago. What should I do?

Find a dentist TODAY!!!

if you don't find a way to see the dentist immediately you may end up in the emergency room for treatment. This would be much more expensive and dangerous for you, so please locate an office that can get you in. This is a serious situation. I wish you well. 
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas,  Texas area