Redness where cartilage graft was placed on tip of nose 5 days after tip rhinoplasty? (photo)

I got a tip rhinoplasty 5 days ago and my surgeon placed a cartilage graft on the right side of the tip to even it out. It's not uneven or lumpy, but right where the cartilage graft was placed is more red than the skin on the rest of my nose. Is this normal or is it a sign something is wrong? I have an appointment to see my surgeon again within the next week but I'm pretty paranoid and want to see if anyone knows.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

I would recommend following up immediately with your surgeon as your nose heals to ensure the best outcome.