How much (on average) is a breast implant surgery for a transgender woman?

I'm 18. I've been physically transgender for all of about three years, but I've wanted to be a girl since I was small. I can remember sitting in bed, crying, while praying to a God I no longer believe in that I would just wake up and magically be a girl. I want to be a girl more than anything, and I need to know how much money I'll need before I can pay to have a breast augmentation.. please help... and thank you..

MTF Breast augmentation

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exact estimate written up for you. Cost varies depending on location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average for a MTF breast augmentation is between $6,000-$7,000. Best of luck!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon