Please help me understand how this works? (photos)

What size Sports bra I get ? I have size M that's comfy but hope it's not too fitted ? I have stitches that go away on there on didn't have to stay in drains and tape 3 days after . don't know if I'm freaking out to much . needing relief of about what size I will end up. I had BR oct 6 . I had a anchor lift was a 34ddd before BR and weight is 125 and height is 5'5 448 was removed from right breast and 504 removed from the left , I still feel like I'm going to be big and have neck problems :(

Doing Fine after Breast Reduction

Thank you for your picture. You have quite a bit of healing to do.  Your result is very reasonable thus far.  Getting a sports bra is a bit of trial and error.  Hang in there.  Things should be fine.

Breast reduction

It looks like you are very early post-op from a  breast reduction. You have to give it time to heal. Good luck.

Breast reduction still early in process

You are most likely still swollen and no way near a final result.  Give it time before you start to get worried.  

Normal

Your concerns are normal and typical postoperative breast reduction questions and issues...They will all melt away to your satisfaction....Continue close follow up with your doctor.

Gary W. Cox, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Please help me understand how this works?

Your result appears very very good but very early. Best to have very close follow up with your surgeon....

At just one week post breast reduction, it is still very early in the healing process.  It will take at least 6 to 12 weeks for the swelling to subside.  From your photos it looks as if everything is healing well.  From your breast tissue removal weights of 448 and 504 grams, I think you will notice a very nice improvement once you are fullyf healed.  Try not to worry.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

It looks like you have got a very good result, even at this early stage. Given the amount of tissue removed you will surely see and feel a significant difference once the swelling will be gone. Try not to concentrate on the cup size too much, and never forget that bra measurement is not an exact science (it surely is an even less exact science than medicine, in fact).

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon