Right breast has remained unsettled & does not appear natural, is this cap contract or was incision not made big enough? (Photo)

Im 6 months post op & my r breast remains high & "unsettled" as it did right after surgery but my l has "settled" & feels & moves naturally. Can this be corrected easily by creating a bigger opening for implant to drop into or is this cc? If it's cc what level would it be-there's no pain? Are these typical results after getting ba or should this be fixed? I really want to avoid surgery or do least invasive thing possible. I've moved and can no longer see my previous doctor. I blurred out tattoo.

Breast concern

It isn't very clear from these photos what the issue might be. I don't see an obvious problem. I recommend that you visit a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person for an exam and to discuss what your concerns are. It will be helpful to have pre op photos for comparison and operative/implant info.

All the best

Unsettled implant

Thanks for posting a question.  I think you will need a proper examination to determine why one implant remains high and unsettled compared to the other.

Breast Implant Revision

If they have truly stopped softening you may need a minor surgery to loosen the scar tissue a bit on the higher side. This can often be safely performed in the office.

Asymmetry

your pics are tough to evaluate. some look fine. if you had any type of asymmetry b4 surgery than it will be present after surgery. remember, BA is a simple procedure, it only enlarges what you already have, it DOES NOT correct asymmetries unless you identify them b4 surgery and talk with your surgeon about your desires.

Right breast has remained unsettled & does not appear natural, is this cap contract or was incision not made big enough?

I suspect that you had some preoperative asymmetry in your breast and chest wall that is affecting your final breast shape. Overall, you seem to have a very nice result from your posted pictures. When patients are asymmetric preoperatively, especially if one inframammary fold is higher than the other, they cannot always be made symmetric, no matter what is done with regards to the pocket dissection or implant size. The best you can expect is to make the asymmetry less noticeable and get the breasts as even as possible. I always tell my asymmetry patients that I can make their breasts more even, just not exactly the same.
Looking at your pictures, you seem to have achieved a very nice result. You can certainly seek an in person second opinion to determine if anything can be improved surgically.

Revision breast implants

Without seeing your preoperative photographs, the result I see looks pretty good. For my patients, that need small touchups to match the other side, that grafting has become essential. There's only so much you can do with a breast implant as far as creating symmetry. Find a plastic surgeon in your new area to discuss this with. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Only in person second opinions can offer you an answer! I might offer fat grafting?.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Right breast

Thank you for your question and photos.  Unfortunately, I cannot see what it is that you are noticing.  It looks like you have achieved an excellent result from the breast augmentation procedure.  If you are concerned about asymmetry, please be seen in person by your operating surgeon to determine what, if anything, can be done.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Implants, Breast Augmentation, Anatomic Cohesive Gel Implants, Silicone Implants, Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Revision surgery?

You are going to need to be assessed in person. Below is a link where you can search for board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Schedule a consultation to discuss revision options. Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD