What is the general cost of a mommy makeover ( breast lift w/implants, tummy tuck, & lipo of back, flanks and abdomen)? (photos)

I am in my early 30s. I have had 3 kids. I am 5'9" and 156lbs. I exercise 3-4 tea a week. I'm trying to get a general idea of the cost and if what procedures are right for me.
Here is a link to the costs of Mommy Makeovers in your area. 

About the Mommy Makeover & Estimated Costs

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. 

What is the general cost of a mommy makeover ( breast lift w/implants, tummy tuck, & lipo of back, flanks and abdomen)?

Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy: most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy). Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery. You may find the attached link, dedicated to “mommy makeover” surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Because of modest size this mommy makeover will be about $10,000.

There some variables that might affect the cost one way or the other but on balance I think you can get everything done for about $10,000.

Cost of Mommy Makeover

The cost of a mommy makeover will vary depending upon which component of the surgery you choose.  You can expect the surgery to range in price from 8,000 - 15,000.00 typically.  A breast lift costs more than a breast augmentation and the type of implants used can affect the price as well.  The full tummy tuck is more than the mini tummy tuck.  Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who you can trust and ask to see as many before and after photos as possible before making a decision.

A breast lift with implants along with tummy tuck and liposuction may cost $12000 to $20000.

Cost of mommy makeover

hello. thanks for the question. the cost varies from place and surgeon in dominican republic cost of a mommy makeover ranges between 5000 and 7000 dollars

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy makeover- costs

Cost depends on the number of procedures you are interested.

Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift with or without implants, Tummy tuck, liposuction are procedures that can be combined.

Price can vary in different regions of the country.  Visit the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon