Would I be a good candidate for rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I feel like my nose is too wide for my face. Could this be changed?

Good candidate for rhinoplasty

You appear to have a wide tip that is amorphous and lacks definition. The skin appears rather thick and the cartilage appear soft. You would be a good candidate for a structural rhinoplasty with cartilage grafts. Seek a consultation with a experienced rhinoplasty surgeon..

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would I be a good candidate for rhinoplasty?

Dear Reader

Your nasal tip and base can be narrowed for a more refined looking nose.  The ala bases may need narrowing as well.  I would consider a tip graft as well.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty candidate to narrow a wide nose

Yes, a wide nose can be narrowed with the rhinoplasty procedure. Closed rhinoplasty techniques can accomplish the goals of narrowing the bridge and narrowing the tip. For many examples, please see the link and video below

Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

Your wide nose  and nasal tip including the nasal base can be narrowed and refined with rhinoplasty surgery. `See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon because it looks like you have soft cartilages that may require cartilage grafts to improve shape and definition.

Would I be a good candidate for rhinoplasty

Yes, you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty to refine, reduce and give shape to your nose.  See an experienced rhinoplasty facial plastic or plastic surgeon for best results.

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, large nostrils, short nose with thick skin.

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, large nostrils, short nose with thick skin can give you a more attractive and balanced nose. The alae need narrowing as well with thinning of the tip See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Rhinoplasty

You have a discrepancy in the ala-columella relationship which can be improved with a rhinoplasty by placing a strut graft in the columella to give it more prominence.  In addition to this I would recommend refining the tip with sutures and possibly a graft.  Finally I would recommend correcting the hanging ala with mucsal excision.  Seek a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

A good candidate for rhinoplasty.

There is much that rhinoplasty has to offer, and if you are unhappy with your nose a consultation with computer simulation can be very helpful to allow you to try out and see potential improvements.

Yes- you are a good candidate for improvement of your nose. Your nasal tip can be refined. The middle of your nose can be narrowed. Your profile can be more elegant and the width can be reduced. All of this can be achieved utilizing the closed technique, but the nostril narrowing may require a small external incision. Seek a Board Certified PS who has an extensive experience with rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty procedure can make some nice refinements to your nose.  The bridge of your nose can be narrowed and the tip refined.  I would recommend consulting with a surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty.