What are things that need to be discussed at consultations for a BL to make sure they will cater to my body's specific needs?

One of my breasts is slightly larger than the other so I'm quite certain an implant will have to be used,I could be wrong on this, but there are so many different types! Above the muscle, below the muscle, saline, gel, what is a gummy? The implants are what I have no knowledge of whatsoever. I am in the medical field so I understand the basis of my anatomy, but definitely not as a plastic surgeon will so I would like it "dumbed down" for me so to speak.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…