Why are my breasts appearing to be sun burnt around the nipples? (Photo)

One week post op from BA! 385cc in each side. My breast feel sun burnt and appear it as well. Picture below

Breast implants

Thank you for your question regarding your breast augmentation. If you are having redness and pain I would see your PS asap. 

Breast implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Why are my breasts appearing to be sun burnt around the nipples?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I would recommend seeing your plastic surgeon sooner than later as it appears in your photograph that you have an infection of your breast skin taking place.You need an in-person evaluation and commencement of antibiotic therapy.