I'm 28 yrs old, 5'7, 158 lbs. Am I a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover? (photo)

I am 28 a mother of four height 5'7" weight 158 hoping to lose 5-10 more lbs. I work out regularly.

Am I a candidate for a mommy makeover?

I would say yes from your pictures you are an excellent candidate, visit with a BC PS to discuss options and details, good luck!!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

MommyMakeOver

If you want to do the MMO 5-10 lbs isn't going to change things much, so you can do it sooner than later. If it will make you feel better to lose it first fine but often patients lose more weight after the MMO because they see such a huge improvement with their surgery that they make a concerted effort to improve and maintain it. You will look spectacular if you go to the right Plastic Surgeon.

William Aiello, MD

Newport Beach CA

William Aiello, MD

Excellent Candidate for Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. From your photo you look like an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. You will have an even better result after your planned weight loss. Any fat you lose will allow your surgeon to achieve an even better tummy tuck result.

Mommy Makeover Candidate?

Based on your photographs and if you are not planning on having additional children, you appear to be a good candidate for a "Mommy Makeover": a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast lift with or without an implant.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

MM Candidate!

It’s not unusual for women to experience significant changes in their bodies following pregnancy. Pregnancy can result in loss of breast volume with resultant breast sag, redundant abdominal tissue with weakened underlying muscles and fat accumulation with the development of handle bars and saddle bags.

When these problems occur, mommy makeover surgery provides an excellent solution. The classic mommy makeover includes breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty and liposuction of the hips and thighs. Although, it’s impossible to make a specific recommendation without a physical examination, your pictures and history suggest that you would be an excellent candidate for this type of procedure. It’s important to understand that this procedure is individualized based on the patients anatomic starting point, aesthetic goals and social situation.

If you’re considering this type of procedure, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and aesthetic goals.

Mommy Makeover Candidate

It looks as though you are a perfect candidate for a #mommymakeover with a mini #tummytuck.  Please consult a #boardcertified plastic surgeon in person to determine what the best procedures will be for you.

Candidate for Mommy Makeover

It appears that you would be a good candidate for the procedures you are considering. I would recommend a visit to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation to discuss your surgical goals. There are many things to learn about these procedures including expected outcomes, benefits, risks, and recovery. Good luck.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?

Yes, you can have a very nice improvement with the right surgeon. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Ultimate Mommy Makeover

You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. I recommend a new technique, The Ultimate Breast Lift, which will reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. At the same time or at a separate operation, you can undergo an Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement. The advantage of the mesh is it increases the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall resulting in early satiety, helps you lose weight and maintain the reduced weight. I only use mesh on patients who are not planning future pregnancies. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover Candidate

You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover if you are finished having children and as long as you are in good health. Hard to say though without a physical exam what might be your best options. See 2 or 3 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons,  find one you feel comfortable with and  request to see before and after pictures to determine the results of that surgeon. Good Luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD