How do I remove this completely? (Photo)

I first had a pimple on my forehead.. They usually go away after picking at it but this one didn't. It turned into a scab and I picked at it even more (a lot actually). Now it's darker than the rest of my skin but it's flat. Been bugging me a lot. I put lemon juice on it but doesn't seem like it's working. Any suggestings?

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision, surgical revision

there are options with lasers and lightening creams to remove scars on the forehead.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How do I remove this completely

Thank you for your question and photograph. It appears that you developed a case of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation as a result of your pimple and I would recommend a lightening cream containing hydroquinone as well as a sunblock with either titanium or zinc to protect this area from the sun's UV radiation.  It should improve in appearance over the next several month.

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation

The most common treatment for this is called IPL- Intense Pulsed Light- or "photofacial". It uses several wavelengths of light energy to coagulate the abnormal pigment, which you will then shed. IPL is fairly easy to find as it has been around for many many years. It may require more than one treatment but it is very effective. It is found at medspas, plastic surgeons and some dermatologists offices...
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician

Focal Hyfrecation for the forehead nodule

I would use a procedure known as Focal Hyfrecation (FH) to help resolve the area of concern, followed by application of Plato's Scar Serum. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS