I'm female and I'm almost bald from the top of my head to the crown. What's the best possible procedure for hair restoration?

Money is not an issue,, also what may be the reasons. I made blood test everything is good.. it's impossible that all this harp loss is just genetic

Female Pattern Baldness

I strongly recommend you visit with hair loss professional to discuss your concern.  Hair Transplant is moving hair from one area of the scalp to another.  However, you do have to have adequate donor to make the change cosmetically.  If you have lost all the hair on top of your head, you likely do not have enough donor to fill in all the lost hair in a density you will appreciate it.  A non-surgical option may be the best option for you.  Again, go talk with a professional and discuss your concerns.

There are a host of reasons for female hair loss.  Hormonal changes, certain medications, genetics, etc...can all be reasons. You need a full work up by an endocrine specialist in your area. As for treatment, a photograph is needed to tell you what what can be done. Non-surgical therapy may be an option. 

Dr. Eric J. Stelnicki, M.D.

Eric Stelnicki, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Hair in females is regulated by hormones and genes. Yes, genes could be one of the reasons and a very important one too. You should consult your dermatologist and to your grade of hair fall, the treatment options can be decided. There are various treatment options like prp, mesotherapy, hair transplant. The line of treatment can be decided after physical examination. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

If you have hair loss and want treatment options, it is best to see a doctor for an examination to find out what

If you have hair loss and want treatment options, it is best to see a doctor for an examination to find out what procedure may be available.  Money (as you said) is not the issue.  It has to do with your examination and what can be done.  It has to do with a doctor explaining to you the expectations and outcomes (based on your examination). 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Female hair loss

female hair loss can be due to a number of factors. your best option is to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can review your history, make sure all appropriate tests are ordered, evaluate your scalp and hair, and discuss all of the options available to you.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Greetings

Thank you for your questions.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What is your diagnosis

Did your doctors biopsy your scalp. Do you have alopecia totalis in evolution or alopecia areata? IF so, there are ways to treat this in specialists hands

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon