Under eye surgery or treatment, what should I do? (Photo)

I'm 18 years old and my eye bags are crazy I just want to know what type of treatment I should consider?

Doctor Answers 6

Eyelid Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for sharing your concerns.   Your best option is inferior orbital rim implant or fillers. 
Good Luck

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles/Under Eye Bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. Hyaluronic acid injectable fillers such as Restylane can help improve hollowness in the tear trough region improving the overall appearance of the under eye. I would recommend an in person consultation to discuss your goals and candidacy.

Leonard Lu, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

You could have a lot of help here with fillers.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Less is more.  Under eye treatment with the hyaluronic acid fillers is profound and in may cases is better than what can be achieved with surgery.  It is essentially to find a very experienced injector.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Eyelid Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. Fillers - including a host of hydraulic acid injectables - can offer increased volume to solve the hollowness in your eyes. I suggest that you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 124 reviews

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dark circles and bags are treated with lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and skin care in my practice.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Under Eye Bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, Thank you for your question and photos.  I would suggest filler to the under eye area.  In my experience this is an excellent option for young patients.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.