Under eye surgery or treatment, what should I do? (Photo)

I'm 18 years old and my eye bags are crazy I just want to know what type of treatment I should consider?

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for sharing your concerns.   Your best option is inferior orbital rim implant or fillers. 
Good Luck

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles/Under Eye Bags

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. Hyaluronic acid injectable fillers such as Restylane can help improve hollowness in the tear trough region improving the overall appearance of the under eye. I would recommend an in person consultation to discuss your goals and candidacy.

Leonard Lu, MD

You could have a lot of help here with fillers.

Less is more.  Under eye treatment with the hyaluronic acid fillers is profound and in may cases is better than what can be achieved with surgery.  It is essentially to find a very experienced injector.

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. Fillers - including a host of hydraulic acid injectables - can offer increased volume to solve the hollowness in your eyes. I suggest that you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Dark circles and bags are treated with lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and skin care in my practice.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Under Eye Bags

Hello, Thank you for your question and photos.  I would suggest filler to the under eye area.  In my experience this is an excellent option for young patients.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon