I had a double mastectomy, they took my belly fat to replace both of my breast this was on Sept. 23/2014. Any suggestion?

Since then I had 2 infections 1 in my belly button 2 spots on my belly button were it open, my surgent told me that I would be 100% back to myself doing all the things I us to do in 2 to 3 months time, well I'm still not back to work and he told me about 3 wks to a month ago that I would not be able to do all the things I us to do not 100% and that I need to talk to my boss about doing other things at work I am a certified PSW.

Long recovery

It looks like you have had a setback in your recovery process which I am assuming is the DIEP flap procedure.  Everybody's recovery process is different with some going back to work as early as 2 to 3 weeks while others can take months to recover especially if there was a complication involved and the healing process slowed.  I would continue following your PS instructions and make sure you are eating enough protein and nutrients for wound healing.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon