Cheek fat removal?

Hi, I'm a 23 year old man. I have chubby cheeks and want to get the fat removed. Is there a way I can get those hollow cheeks? What are my options other than the buccal fat removal procedure?

Hi, I'm a 23 year old man. I have chubby cheeks and want to get the fat removed.

Hi, I've performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, liposuction, facial implants (cheek implants, chin implants) and/or facelifts.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  In a 20-something there's a real possibility that the excess fat you see in the face is what I call "baby fat" that tends to decrease by the mid to late twenties.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face with liposuction as needed.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.

Hope this helps.