Is this a breast deformation or do I have puffy nipples?

My breasts are very fat apart and the nipples and areola are not flat to the breast. When i am cold or they are touched they look "normal" how do i fix this and will it go away?

Breast issue

Without photos, it is difficult to say.  If you have a tight lower pole of the breast with herniated tissue through the areola, then you might have a tuberous breast.

Breast assessment

Thank you for your question.  However, without photos, it is not possible to render an opinion.  Take photos from several feet away of your chest at chest-level from the front and sides.  Then, repost your question.

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can best supply you with a diagnosis and treatment options.

Photos? Age?

Without  photographs and your age it is difficult to tell.  Please contact a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who would be better suited to give you an opinion based on your question.