Appropriate BMI For multiple procedures after weight loss? 19/F (Photos)

I'm a 19 y/o female, 5'4 and currently 196, down from 300lb I guess I have several questions. Is my current weight acceptable for multiple procedures? If not, what would be more manageable? 2. Could a bra-line back lift be combined with a BBL/lipo/maybe a brachioplasty to address my back/arms? Later on, my front with a breast lift, tummy tuck, as well as more lipo? I am comfortable at my current weight, but would like a small waist/ROUNDER butt w more volume on sides/slightly larger breasts.

After weight loss procedures and SAFETY

First of all congratulations for the courage of losing weight. You look fantastic and will be looking awesome after the Plastic Surgeries. 
You are a great candidate for a Lower Body lift (360 circumferential tummy Tuck, pubic lift, Muscle repair, buttocks lift in order to achieve a nice and flatter abdomen, juvenile pubic area, tight and firmer butt and liposuction to back will be more than enough to create a smooth back. No back lift needed. 
I am not certain you are candidate for an ArmLift. 
Your breast will be looking great after an augmentation. 
Definitely SAFETY is priority and all can not be done at once.  
In my opinion LBL and BBL and 6 months later BA and arms in case you are candidate. OR front Tummy Tuck, pubic lift, muscle repair and  BA and 6 months later full body Lipo and BBL and Buttocks lift. 
It is a myth the butt will be lifted doing a fat transference and your butt is flaccid already and will no become lifted or tighter just with the BBL. 
Be encouraged!!! You will be looking great accordingly to your age. 
Be closer to BMI of 30 and will be great. 
Dr. Cardenas 

Lower body lift

We specialize in MMO for bariatric patients.
It does seem the excess skin in your back need to be removed via a circumferential tummy tuck.
The procedure also known as a lower body lift will greatly improve your appearance.
A breast augmentation could also be performed. 
A brachioplasty will have to wait. It is not recommended for any patient having a Tummy tuck.

Good luck
Dr. martin Yanez

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Excellent candidate for mommy makeover

You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover which can address all of your concerns in a single session. A consultation is necessary to show you how all of you concerns on the front and back can all be done in a single session. The single surgery total body lift allows you to avoid multiple recoveries as well as save lots of money.

Arian Mowlavi, MD