Is my bone graft failing?

i had my bottom two front teeth extracted and i recieved a bone graft there a week ago. The titanium plate and the bone are showing and it looks like my gums are separating from my teeth im very nervous and dont know what to do

Sometimes things look worse

During the healing phase, it is common for things to look worse before they look better (to a patient).  What is normal in a dentist's eyes may be abnormal to a patient.  Seek help from your dentist asap to know for sure, but you are likely just fine.  This DOES sound normal.

Go see your doctor

You really need to go back and see your doctor.  He or she will know immediately if there is a problem.  Most likely you are fine.  The body generally heals very well.