Long Term Tooth Loss - Crooked Mouth

I look in the mirror, and I think I look good. Then I see photo, like in a drivers license, and I have a hideously crooked mouth. I lost a front tooth playing hockey when I was about 12. Could that have resulted in my teeth migrating around and deforming my mouth. If so,is there anything I can do about it. That was about 45 years ago. thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Braces or Veneers may be a solution

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Simple ortho might make everything look just right.  This can align the teeth where they should be.

Porcelain Veneers can help make things look better with color, shape and angulation.  This is faster than orthodontics, but is considered irreversible and thus should only be done by a dentist with experience.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.