Had done LASIK surgery but one eye is blurr

I had done LASIK surgery last week. And one eye vision is blurr. Doctor says he done long and near distance both for that one eye is blurr. Is it right

Blurry vision while healing

Since it has only been one week after your surgery, it is still too early to tell whether or not the blur will resolve.  It may take anywhere from three to six months for your eyes to fully heal.  Your eyes may also heal at different rates especially if your prescription was different in both eyes prior to surgery.   I recommend that you continue scheduled follow-ups with your surgeon so that they can monitor your vision.  

San Francisco Ophthalmologist