Will Miradry Be Soon Avalaible in Europe ?

Miradry in Europe

miraDry is amazing and I know they have it in Asia already.  It will definitely be in Europe but not sure when.  If you are in LA for a trip, let us know!

Miradry for armpit sweat

Miradry is an excellent procedure with outstanding longterm results. I would foresee Miradry being approved by regional governments for use all over the world. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

CE is now done

This is a question 2 years ago...so you have the answer now. Approval granted early 2014. Australia has had the TGA APPROVAL for the treatment of underarm sweating just approved in June 2014 ...that makes us the Last country in the World to get approval, yet again. 

Now for Medicare to partially approve this treatment, let s see if we can get it under 5 years. 

Dr Davin Lim

Laser and Cosmetic Dermatologist

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

MiraDry in Europe

miraDry is not available in Europe but there are several centers in NY City that provide miraDry with experienced providers who have done a large number of cases or in the Niagara Falls area. Take a trip to NY and enjoy a nice vacation while you are here.

Updated answer - miraDry has now been approved for use in Europe (since 2013). 

Read the miraDry ebook provided on the link below. 

Regulatory approval is 1-2 years away

Having explored this subject with the executives at mirmar labs, the device is awaiting regulatory approval in Europe.  It is unclear when it will be available in Europe but most likely it is 1-2 years away.  I have many patients who have traveled from Europe, Middle East, and South America to undergo the treatment at my medical practice.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD, FAAD