Why the mixed reviews of Ulthera? Why do some say they lost fullness in face?

Want to do ulthera but some have posted really bad results. I was told ulthera would provide nice subtle results but scared due to the reviews.

Ultherapy Reviews

Good question, Dlona. Ultherapy is an excellent treatment to lift, tone and tighten skin for individuals with mild to moderate skin laxity. The reasons you are seeing mixed reviews is that people who are not good candidates for the treatment are having the procedure done by inexperienced providers. This will lead to less than optimal results. Please find an experienced Ultherapy provider for an in-person consultation and evaluation to find out if the procedure is right for you. Hope this helps answer your question.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Ultherapy Results

A good candidate for Ultherapy have moderate skin laxity. This cosmetic procedure is focused on stimulating the growth of new collagen deep within the skin. The production of new collagen occurs over time, so results can become more apparent over three to six months. Once the treatment is completed, you will notice a slight lift and your skin feeling a lot tighter. When done correctly, Ultherapy is effective, safe and should not cause any loss to the volume in the face. Watch the link I've attached below to learn more.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy -- Safety and Side Effects; IT DOESN'T MELT FAT

Ultherapy cannot melt fat or change the face if don't by an expert and properly. I suggest combining with sculptra to get an even better outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.