With your own professional opinion, where should my nipple lay, and is my areola too large? (Photo)

I have suffered from depression due to the way I feel about my breasts.. I'm ashamed of them and try to squeeze them into a smaller cup so the size is less relevant. Ever since I was a little girl I've despised them due to the fast growth rate and being indifferent from everyone else.. I can't even stare in the mirror for long. I've always wanted a reduction and lift, would you mind telling me what the cost would be for each breast, the scar tissue, and what you believe is wrong with my breasts?

You need a breast reduction, which also includes areolar reduction and repositioning.  Having done many breast reductions for the past 30 years I can tell you that in cases such as yours it is most rewarding and you after having it you will think to yourself why you took so long to go through with it.  Just make certain you are under the care of an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can show you many sample photos of similar breasts.  Best of luck.

Nipple Position and Areolar and Breast Size

You have very classic large ptotic breasts. You need a standard breast reduction that includes a lift to make your breasts match your body and place smaller areolae in a normal, perky position. You are not, from the pictures, however, large enough to have this covered by insurance. The cost varies in different parts of the country. The cost, however, with all the problems you seem to be having as a result of them, should not matter. You need to find a way to make this a priority and save the money. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon near you to find out the local cost.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

With your own professional opinion, where should my nipple lay, and is my areola too large?

You do have large breasts with large areolas that are too low. A breast lift with a small reduction should make you quite happy with the youthful look you can attain. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD