Follow-up Question: 6 weeks after liposuction and no results!
Doctor Answers 4
Was enough fat removed after liposuction to see a difference?
Best of Luck!
Windell Davis Boutte, MD
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
Liposuction - no visible results of small liposution after 6 weeks
- results from liposuction take time to appear -
- It is not possible to say if your surgeon took enough fat or not.
- It depends entirely on how much fat needed to be removed.
- I suggest you return to your surgeon for a 6 week visit and to compare your before/after photos.
- And wait 6 full months for your final result to appear.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
Liposuction amounts less than 400cc's, is that enough?
Thanks for your question. It is hard to say if that was enough without pre operative photos or post operative photos. Unless your body frame is or was extremely small, that amounts seems extremely small. Most results can be seen the next day after surgery and then due to swelling take swell weeks or months before the results is more definitive.
All the best,
Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
@liposuction @nodifference @docmata #drcarlosmata
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon