15 days post op tummy tuck and pubic area is huge. What is going on? Very scared! Sad! (Photo)

Is having a HUGE pelvic area swellen after tummy tuck?? Only 15 days post op and I'm getting very scared, worried I'm going to stay like this, info from a flat tummy to a HUGE bill that in the beginning was never like this! Please help!

Mons Swelling After Tummy Tuck....Very Common!

Dear beachmama21,  Mons swelling is very common after tummy tuck or beltlift surgery. You should expect improvement over the next several months. If the area is still too big after 6-9 months discuss options to improve the area with your surgeon. Good luck. Dr. Gervais.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

15 days post op tummy tuck and pubic area is huge. What is going on? Very scared! Sad!

Thank you for your question. It is not unusual for the mons to have swelling after surgery longer duration than other parts. Please follow instructions from your PS and wait at least 3 months and reevaluate. If required mons reduction can be done after 6 months. Please express your concerns to your PS