Can scars improve after 1 and a half years of a breast lift? (Photos)

I had a breastlift dec 14, my scars are flat on the outside and a bit bumpy inside , still red after one and a half years , I've used silicone patches , thinking about tattooing the scars , is it a good option ? Are they still healing ?thznk you for your time

Can scars improve after 1 and a half years of a breast lift?

Hellod ear, thanks for your question and provided information with pictures as well... I recommend you to use silicone sheets, and rose hip oil to clarify your scars, they will go away with time and show less.. It is a bit far away from surgery, but if you do it everyday, they can improve a little..