Can Invisilign help shift front teeth back to place after braces? (photos)

I had braces for 2 years and after that 2 years my retainer broke and I haven't been wearing a retainer for my top teeth for about 6 months now and one of my front teeth has over lapped another one. I don't want to get braces all over again, will invasilign fix this?

Options for shifted teeth after braces #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting you photos. You appear to be a candidate for Invisalign. Keep in mind, post Invisalign treatment, your teeth will relapse if you don't wear your retainer just as they did after braces. Another option to consider is porcelain veneers. This option would require only two appointments to correct the alignment of your teeth and give you a perfectly white smile. It's important to weigh the pros and cons of each option and determine which is best for you. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.