I had inner/outer leg lipo 13 days ago. My feet/ankles are swollen & bruised, & Achilles are very tight. Should I worry? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 8
Bruising After VASER Liposuction
Lower leg bruising and swelling. what to do
bruising on areas lower to the area of work is not uncommon. however, significant tenderness and tension to the tissues may be of concern.
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.
Wishing you the best in your journey
Lower leg liposuction - severe swelling, bruising, hard to walk
- I am so sorry you are having a hard time.
- If this is from liposuction of the lower leg, it is not expected.
- If it is liposuction of the upper leg, it is unusual.
- In either case, please contact your surgeon, explain the pain and arrange to be seen -
- And get instructions on what to do in the meantime.
- Compression stockings are essential for lower leg liposuction - please be sure to wear then.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
I had inner/outer leg lipo 13 days ago. My feet/ankles are swollen & bruised, & Achilles are very tight. Should I worry?
I had inner/outer leg lipo 13 days ago. My feet/ankles are swollen & bruised, & Achilles are very tight.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.