Younger looking face. Could you give me tour recommendations and apx price? (photos)
Doctor Answers 21
What would I recommend for your face at 32 year old?
I could not promise bringing your face from 32 to 22 but we could refresh your facial appearance with a combination of botox to your inner eyebrow and crow's region and fillers, particularly over your temples, cheeks and marionette lines. I like the newest juvederm fillers called volbella, volift and voluma.
I think this would provide you with a youthful and refreshed face.
I honestly do not believe your face is ready for a facelift.
Hope this helps!
Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon
Face lift - recommendations for age 32?
- Your ;photos are very helpful -
- First it appears your skin itself needs some improvement -
- A medical based skin care, perhaps with a TCA peel with create a healthy base for anything that is done.
- Then you can either choose fillers to restore volume
- Or you can have a face lift and maintain the result with fillers as needed.
- Face lifts are known to have enduring results on younger people -
- And your photos show early jowls and descent of tissue.
- This may be the result of facial swelling from your four pregnancies, with skin stretching
- The price of a face lift varies - but is likely to be in the $7000 range if the neck surgery is not needed.
- Fillers are less expensive - but need to be repeated and over time will cost more than the face lift.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Your goals are unrealistic. Try nonsurgical alternatives to address concerns.
You might also like...
Mini operations give mini results
Thank you for your post. It does depend where you go and subject to consult you should be able to get the results you want. Our base price for a facelift is £6000.
Wrinkles and lines on the face and around the lips and eyes are a natural part of ageing that can be reduced by the use of facial fillers such as Dermal Fillers or Botox®. Dermal fillers are injections used to fill out wrinkles and creases in the skin.
For a more permanent solution you could have a facelift. If your skin is loose, sagging or creating the appearance of jowls you may be a good candidate for Concept™ Facelift Surgery. This type of Rhytidectomy is unique as the facelift is performed under local anaesthetic, and is less invasive than traditional methods, meaning the cosmetic surgery has a significantly faster recovery time.
The cosmetic procedure is similar to a mini facelift as it is performed with a short scar that runs in front of the ear, down to the ear lobe and tucked behind the ear. There will be no dressings or drains afterwards. This is performed as a day case, walk in-walk out procedure with minimal bruising and downtime.
Do your homework and find a qualified and reputable surgeon. Best of Luck
At your age you probably would do well with nonsurgical treatments. This can include fillers, neuro modulators like Botox / Dysport and skin tightening technology like radio frequency. Even good skin care can do a lot. You really need a good exam.
Don't let anyone talk you into surgery, it will be a waste of money, and can leave the you looking strange.
Best of luck!
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA
Younger looking face
Wish you the best!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.