Younger looking face. Could you give me tour recommendations and apx price? (photos)

I am looking to be able to look 5-10 years younger.  I am 32 155 pounds 5'4 I have 4 children and am done Biggest complaint is loose skin and wrinkles

What would I recommend for your face at 32 year old?

Thank you for your question and photos.

I could not promise bringing your face from 32 to 22 but we could refresh your facial appearance with a combination of botox to your inner eyebrow and crow's region and fillers, particularly over your temples, cheeks and marionette lines.  I like the newest juvederm fillers called volbella, volift and voluma.

I think this would provide you with a youthful and refreshed face.

I honestly do not believe your face is ready for a facelift.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon

Face lift - recommendations for age 32?

Thank you for asking about your face lift.

• Your ;photos are very helpful -
  • First it appears your skin itself needs some improvement -
  • A medical based skin care, perhaps with a TCA peel with create a healthy base for anything that is done.
  • Then you can either choose fillers to restore volume
  • Or you can have a face lift and maintain the result with fillers as needed.
  • Face lifts are known to have enduring results on younger people -
  • And your photos show early jowls and descent of tissue.
  • This may be the result of facial swelling from your four pregnancies, with skin stretching
  • The price of a face lift varies - but is likely to be in the $7000 range if the neck surgery is not needed.
  • Fillers are less expensive - but need to be repeated and over time will cost more than the face lift.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Your goals are unrealistic. Try nonsurgical alternatives to address concerns.

At your age, it’s very young to be considering a facelift, and I don’t see any reason for you to have this kind of surgery based on your photos. Approaching any cosmetic procedure with unrealistic expectations is setting yourself up for disappointment, and expecting to look 22 again is not something you can realistically achieve. At 32, you are still very young. The goal of cosmetic procedures should be to enhance your appearance and address areas of concern. Based on your photos, I suspect you could be very satisfied with the rejuvenation and improvements that are possible with nonsurgical alternatives. Chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing can give the skin a more youthful appearance, and injectables such as BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM® can significantly diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Mini operations give mini results

I know I have the ability to customize operations to a patients needs and budget. I know I can satisfy you I have satisfied thousands. I prefer talking to someone before I recommend

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Facelift

Hi Newmenow83

Thank you for your post. It does depend where you go and subject to consult you should be able to get the results you want. Our base price for a facelift is £6000.

Wrinkles and lines on the face and around the lips and eyes are a natural part of ageing that can be reduced by the use of facial fillers such as Dermal Fillers or Botox®. Dermal fillers are injections used to fill out wrinkles and creases in the skin.

For a more permanent solution you could have a facelift. If your skin is loose, sagging or creating the appearance of jowls you may be a good candidate for Concept™ Facelift Surgery. This type of Rhytidectomy is unique as the facelift is performed under local anaesthetic, and is less invasive than traditional methods, meaning the cosmetic surgery has a significantly faster recovery time.

The cosmetic procedure is similar to a mini facelift as it is performed with a short scar that runs in front of the ear, down to the ear lobe and tucked behind the ear. There will be no dressings or drains afterwards. This is performed as a day case, walk in-walk out procedure with minimal bruising and downtime.

Do your homework and find a qualified and reputable surgeon. Best of Luck

Fillers

I think fillers would be a good start for your treatment. Then non surgical skin treatment would be a consideration.

Brian K. Machida, MD, FACS
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations

What's with all the arrows? :)) 
At your age you probably would do well with nonsurgical treatments. This can include fillers, neuro modulators like Botox / Dysport and skin tightening technology like radio frequency. Even good skin care can do a lot. You really need a good exam.

Facelifting

Your facial changes are way too mild to even begin to consider a facelift. If I were you, I would stick with artfully placed fillers, Botox, and skin treatments such as chemical peels.
Don't let anyone talk you into surgery, it will be a waste of money, and can leave the you looking strange.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Younger looking face

Thank you for your question.  Steps to improve your loose skin and wrinkles includes a skin care regimen, use of a neurotxin such as Botox to ease the glabellar, forehead, and crows feet lines.  A dermal filler may improve the perioral area as well.   I would recommend setting up a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to initiate your care.

Wish you the best!

Babar Sultan, MD
Towson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unrealistic

Someone who is 32 should not hope to look 22. It is not realistic. And a facelift at your age is out of the question. Fillers and toxins can help some of the issues in your photos, but the first step in the process is to love yourself and not try to be 22 again. you will only be dissappointed if that is your goal.