What surgery can give me a flat stomach, a round big butt with curves hips and level out my body. Hourglass? (photos)

Can the doctor bbl/liposuction fat from areas like the stomach back and form to hips and butt?

You are not a candidate for plastic surgery.

Honestly, you need to consider ONLY diet and exercise, or morbid obesity surgery (gastric bypass, lap band, gastric sleeve, etc.) tailored to your needs and overall health. Any thing else would have poor outcome and increased risk of complications. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Body contour

While I do not know your weight and height, it looks like your BMI is very high. You will have to lose weight first before considering any plastic surgery procedures. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BMI

Thank you for your question.I recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results. So I would suggest working on getting your BMI down to at least 30 before considering undergoing elective surgery. Once your BMI is in a safe range, you may have some loose skin from the weightloss, at this point you can consider a full tummy tuck to achieve a flatter, tighter abdomen area and a Brazilian butt lift to harvest fat from different areas on your body and fat graft it to the hip/abdomen area to give you that hourglass figure. It is important to remember to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise, even after surgery for best results and to reduce your chance of health related issues. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck , Hourglass

To achieve the results you want, loose the weight first, where you BMI is 25. Then be prepared for multiple surgeries to achieve the optimal desired body