Who are the best surgeons in the country for neck/submental chin fat grafting?

I would like fat grafting to my neck, jaw line, and submental chin area. Who are the best surgeons for this?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting-- Neck/Jawline

You want a VASER 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist with experience in sculpting the neck and jawline. A consultation would be best for further assessment and evaluation. Do not compromise expertise and experience for location. Best, Dr. Emer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}