Subtle way to improve on bulbous/rounded tip? (Photos)

I have a "normal sized" bridge with a bigger nose tip. I have been thinking about using a filler to elevate the bridge so its more inline with the nose tip, if that would work. I'm not entirely sure what can be done other than that to improve on the aestethics of my nose. It has an... Odd shape. Would probably be very expensive and the result would probably not be very subtle?

Doctor Answers 1

Nose job

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question . I thinks you will get a good result with filler but this should be done by an expert physician .

Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.