What can be done for skin damage created by Eclips Microneedling? (Photos)

It's been more than 6 months since I had a procedure called microneedling by a certified esthetician at a laser spa. My skin has totally changed since I had this done. The structure that used to be firm , and wrinkle free around my eyes, Now has lost its smooth texture and has a ton of fine lines all down my face along with stretched out pores. Is there any thing that can treat this? I regret having this done everyday. It's devistating! Why did this happen? Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Combination Treatments

Hello and thank you for your question.  In my experience I have never seen the skin worsen after microneedling. From looking at your photos your skin is aging. It really is recommend to do a combination of treatments and products to achieve the best results. Schedule a time with your medical provider to discuss treatment options best for you. Lasers, Injectibles, Chemical Peels, Skin Tightening, adding retinol to your daily skin care regime. There are so many options. A in person consultation is needed to determine a treatment plan for you. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz

Microneedling/PRP is a Low Risk For Eye Wrinkles, Best Combine with Lasers, Botox, Fillers, Peels

I have never seen textural worsening after microneedling.  I see normal aging here with skin that needs tightening and collagen production.  This would be a combination of lasers, PRP, sculptra, and skin tightening procedures such as thermage/ultherapy.  Intensif microneedling RF does very well.  you need to assess your skin in controlled lighting so I suggest seeing your before photos and comparing them to your after photos in the photo room or VISIA machine.   See an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.